WORLD SURFING RESERVES Santa Cruz Dedication ~ April 26th - 28th | Environment
Celebrate Santa Cruz 's official Dedication of becoming a World Surfing Reserve!
Kick it off with the Film Fest....
What: Film Fest
Where: Del Mar Theater Santa Cruz
Cost: $10 at the door
Come view local short films produced by locals for locals and beyond!
Join us on the beach....
What: 1st Annual Waterman's Bash
Where: Coconut Grove Beach
Cost: $25 purchase on line at www.worldsurfingreserves.org
A FUNdraiser; a cool night of music, drinks, art, culture & surfing history come meet & greet the Local Stewardship Council & SCWSR Ambassadors.
Stay for play & dedication Saturday...
10am Paddle Out & Blessing @ Pleasure Point
1pm Ceremonial Dedication & Environ Fair @ The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Shots Fired at Home in Hollister
- Second Annual Memorial Day motorcycle run and BBQ event on Sunday, May 26, 2013
- Former Hollister Math Teacher Arrested in Capitola on Charges That He Molested a Student
- Four People Shot in Hollister, Two Die at the Hospital
- Hollister Dog Reunited With Family After A Year