Monterey County Health Department Warns of Tainted Candy | News
MONTEREY COUNTY, Calif. -- State and local health departments are warning consumers about three candies sold in Monterey County and across California that tested with high levels of lead in them.
Those candies are:
- Chef's Pride Rewadi Candy imported from Pakistan
- Shah's Deer Brand Revdi (Sesame Candy) imported from India
- Shah's Deer Brand Revdi (Gud) (Sesame Candy) imported from India
Those in possesion of these candies should discard right away.
Consumers who find any of the candies for sale are encouraged to call the CDPH Complaint Hotline at 1-800-495-3232.
If you think you may have been exposed to these candies, click on the Related Link to the right to learn more about what you can do to protect yourself.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Shots Fired at Home in Hollister
- Second Annual Memorial Day motorcycle run and BBQ event on Sunday, May 26, 2013
- Former Hollister Math Teacher Arrested in Capitola on Charges That He Molested a Student
- Four People Shot in Hollister, Two Die at the Hospital
- Hollister Dog Reunited With Family After A Year